Chroma Maxima: Luscious Color with Pencil
C02 ALL LEVELS MONDAY – WEDNESDAY
recommends these books.
B2712-Afrikan Alphabets. Out of print
it is not recommended for this class at odyssey, Nancy likes this book.
C02 SUPPLY LIST:
72 or more Prismacolor pencils (S881) (120 is is even better)-Artists Quality! SHARPENED before class. Be sure to get the pencils in the black box-NOT the scholar grade. (Please note--you do not need water color pencils)
• Regular supplies: pen holders (H62, H38)
• tape (S411)
• pencil (S142)
• eraser (E13)
• ruler (S271)
• cut mat (S504)
• small palette (S679)
• mix brush (BR43)
• water jar (S784, S276)
• scissors (S835)
• olfa or other small snap off knife (or exacto) (S417)
• A smooth firm work surface- no bumps or texture approx. 12"x 14". (I use plexiglass)(S160-S)
• Manual pencil sharpener- the kind with replaceable blades. (you do not need extra blades)
• A stylus (S234)
• small knitting needle or dead ball point pen
• 1 white prismacolor pencil #938.
• Any other pencils you ALREADY own if space allows (especially verithin (S470, S471), also Lyra, Polychromos, etc)
• A Speedball C-O or B-O pen point (N09, N16)
• One full sheet black Canson Mi Tients (PS61) and 3 other nice papers of your choice 8" X 10" or larger.
OPTIONAL: Only if you already have on hand and can easily bring: Any other wide pens you ALREADY have
• bone folder (S308)
• Electric pencil sharpener
• split pens (N27-SCR)
• Black non-waterproof ink (like Higgins Eternal) (I08) and these prismacolor pencils, if they are not in your pencil set: true blue #903 (S818), process red #994 (S818), light aqua #992, yellow #915 or 916 indigo #901, brown #947 or 946
|© John Neal Bookseller · 1833 Spring Garden Street, First Floor · Greensboro · NC 27403 · USA|