WHERE AND WHEN:
23rd and 24th November 2020 - from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Rome Time)
Total 4 Hour Workshop in Direct Via ZOOM
The Zoom session will be recorded. If you are unable to watch live, you may still take the class.
Links for the videos will be sent to you after class has ended and expire in 1 week.
- HOW IT WORKS:
- Buy the Workshop through the normal e-commerce procedure of the site
- The days before the Workshop, you will receive the PDF handout and your personal address to access the Zoom Direct with the rest of the Class by email.
- WHAT YOU BUY:
- 4 Hours live on ZOOM in 2 Days shared with teacher and class with the possibility to interact at the moment.
- Handouts and Work sheets in PDF format
To be part of the classe no previous specific knowledge is required, only the interest and desire to explore the world of letters.
-TOPIC: Gestural Writing without Confidence
If you've enjoyed "The Pencil Rhythm", now it's time to dance!
Let's let Jurgen show us his wonderful chaos and teach us how to create some "Gestural writing without confidence"...and nothing can go wrong!
- SUPPLY LIST
- Practise paper (preferable A3) usual white copypaper or Canson Croquis practise pad, or Gilbert cotton practise pads. The latter one is very suited for pencil work. (P69)
- Mechanical pencil 0.7 & 0.3 mm (leads HB preferable) (PL21)
- ruler (S798)
- optional… Some colour pencil (PL28)
- Fineliners 0,03 & 0,05 mm. (M17)
- Speedball nibs C5 (N09)
- Some ink, or walnut ink, or some watercolours (as you prefer) (I145) (I153)