Send Reggie an email for information on his classes: Email.
John Neal Books is not hosting these classes.
Carolingian and Variations
October 9 &10
- Pen handle (H62)
- Ink (I70)
Nibs, sizes: : 1.5mm, 2 mm, 3mm
- Brause, Mitchell, Speedball (N02) (N04, N07) (N09)
You may have limited table surface in your home setup for a Zoom class, preventing you from using a slant board. You will probably be working flat. That means you would do well to have a reservoir on your nib so that ink does not flood out of it uncontrollably.
The pre-line sheets of guidelines you have printed onto good paper. Examples: arches watercolor hot press 90 pound, Triomphe, Rhodia, your choice. (PA42) (P36) (P53)
- Gum Arabic liquid (I84)
- Paper towels (S817)
- Water jar (S1005)
- Pencil and ruler (PL38) (S798)
- Pouch of gum sandarac (S123)
- Hand guard ( Color paper 8 1/2 x 11)
- Calligraphy grid pad any size (P22)