This class is part of the 2021 IAMPETH Annual Conference. This class is not sponsored by John Neal Books.
If ordering for IAMPETH, allow time for delivery. All supply-list orders will be sent directly to you at the shipping address you provide. John Neal Books will not be at the conference.
Please add item IAM2021 (below) to your shopping cart for IAMPETH supply orders.
Heather Victoria Held
The Flowering Flourish
- Your favorite pointed pen and nib (I will be using a straight holder), (N113, N120, H104, H114)
- McCaffery Brown OR McCaffery Penman’s Black ink (I37)
- Pencil (PL38)
- Eraser (E13)
- Ruler (S270)
- your favorite practice paper (I will be using Maruman Imagination gridded paper (P64).
Color can be added with:
- colored pencil (PL28, PL29)
- OR watercolor pencil
- OR watercolor. (S994, WNWC1, WNWC2, WNWC3, WNWC4)
- If you choose water media, include a small mixing palette (S679), small, pointed round brush (BR26) , paper towel (S817) , and water dish(S1005). If you choose coloured pencil, you will need a few floral colors.
Embellishment supplies such as
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen Clear Stardust (M96)
- Finetec Gold Metallic (S1000)
- pastels for background effects. (S981)
- A few sheets of 5”x7” size Hot press watercolor paper, OR Strathmore drawing paper (PA27) (P100)