This class is part of the 2021 IAMPETH Annual Conference. This class is not sponsored by John Neal Books.
If ordering for IAMPETH, allow time for delivery. All supply-list orders will be sent directly to you at the shipping address you provide. John Neal Books will not be at the conference.
Please add item IAM2021 (below) to your shopping cart for IAMPETH supply orders.
The Artful Craft of Map-Making
- Strathmore Drawing Paper pad, 9” x 12” (P109)
- Layout Marker paper: Canson or Bienfang (3 sheets), tracing paper (2 sheets) (P32) (P41)
- graph paper (2 sheets) (P22)
- Pigma Micron pens - 01 black or sepia (M17) (M18)
- HB and 3B graphite pencils (PL38)
- Eraser (E13)
- pointed flexible pen nib (your preference) and (N113) (N120)
- pen holder (H104) (H133)
- Ink: black or walnut (I70) (I145)
- 12” see-through ruler (S798)
- few colored pencils (PL05)
- 2-3 fine brush markers for lettering (M43) (M97) (M148)
- compass or circle template, -(S1061) (S1085)
- scissors, and removable scotch tape. (S699)
- Optional Supplies HB pencil – mechanical (PL21)
- pale grey brush marker (for shading) or silver grey colored pencil, (M43) (M120)
- Pigma Calligrapher Pen, 10mm (it is 1mm) or similar (M82)