This class is part of the 2021 IAMPETH Annual Conference. This class is not sponsored by John Neal Books.
If ordering for IAMPETH, allow time for delivery. All supply-list orders will be sent directly to you at the shipping address you provide. John Neal Books will not be at the conference.
Please add item IAM2021 (below) to your shopping cart for IAMPETH supply orders.
Pointed Pen Variations
- 4-5 Pointed pen nibs (examples: Hunt #101 or Gillott #303 or Hiro #41 or Nikko “G” or Leonardt EF Principal or your favorite nib) (N72) (N77) (N113) (N81) (N120)
- Oblique pen holder (H113)
- Straight pen holder (H104)
- Black ink (examples: Higgins Eternal or McCaffrey’s or Moon Palace Sumi or ink stick and grinding stone or your favorite ink) (I70) (I08) (I37)
- Graph paper with 1/8” squares. (P22)
- Soft Pencil (example: 2B or 3B) (PL38)
- Straight edge (S270)
- Protractor or adjustable triangle (S632) (S924) ,
- Mixing tray or mixing cups, Mixing brush (S679) (BR43)
- A few paper towels (S817)
- Small water container or bottle (S1005)
- 1-2 sheets or half sheets of a quality art paper. Size of the paper is unimportant but at least 8 1/2” X 11” (examples: Arches HP watercolor paper, Canson Mi Tientes or Diploma Parchment or your favorite art paper. Note: Diploma Parchment is no longer made.) (PA42) (PA110)
- White gouache, ink, or Dr. PH Martin’s Bleed Proof White) (I38)
- gouache or ink (colors of your choice) (WNG1) (WNG2) (WNG3) (WNG4)
- drawing board (S690)
- T-square (S753)