To Register: Email: email@example.com
John Neal Books is not hosting this class.
Fun and Fantastic by Alison Clement
In this class we will relax the rules and get creative! You will learn a variety of techniques that can turn your personal handwriting skills into expressive artwork. Then we will use your favorite calligraphy tools to awaken your inner child and have some fun. Through drawing, doodling, coloring, and painting, you will learn how to create letters that play and dance.
$40 for members of Scribes of Central Florida
$60 for non-members
January 22, 2022 from 9:30 to 3:30 ET
Class will be live at Jewish Community Center, 851 N Maitland Ave., Maitland, FL 32751 and zoomed at the same time. Zoom links will be sent to all class members.
Recording will be available for 3 weeks.
- Pencil [PL38]
- Eraser - good quality [E13]
- Ruler [S798]
- Monoline marker/pen [M17]
- Pilot Parallel Pen (size 3.8 or larger) or any broad edge calligraphy tool [FP67]
- White gel pen (I prefer Uni-Ball Signo) [M61]
- Glitter pen or brush (Sakura Stardust Clear or Wink of Stella [M96]
- Brush markers [M119-8]
- Multiple pieces of your favorite white paper (anything other than basic copier paper) [P25]
- 1 piece of black paper [P58]
- Watercolor paper [P113]
- Watercolor paint [S609]
- Watercolor brushes (I like water brushes, at so you don’t need containers of water) [FP93-S]
- Paper towels[S817]
- Monoline Markers in additional sizes/colors [M17]
- Various lettering tools (automatic pen, folded pen, ruling pen, pointed pen, glass pen) & ink [N27, N22, N211, N154]
- Gel pens (I like Sakura Gelly Roll) [M61]
- Fine Tip Fineline Applicator (blue top) filled with white ink (I like Dr. Ph Martin’s Bleed Proof White) [S820] [I38]
- Markers and/or colored pencils, for adding color
- Gold/Silver paint marker [M37]
- Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Nuvo drops, etc.
- Teflon or Bone folder [S346]
- Blank greeting cards
- Water containers and brushes (if not using water brushes}[S1005]