N93-VRP. Hunt 22 Vintage Nib Round Point.
"Extra Fine" "Round Point."
With the exception of Nikko G, EF Principal and Brause Rose Nibs, they just don't make pointed nibs like they used to. You will find that the Vintage Hunt 22s do write better than most modern nibs and you should find very few defective ones. These Vintage Hunt 22 nibs are a bit more copper colored than the current ones; they are also less wide overall, and they taper quicker to the nib tip. Highly recommended by Michael Sull and others for Spencerian.
- Excellent for pointed pen scripts
- Vintage nib, higher quality than currently made version
- Were made in the USA
- Brass colored steel -- slightly different color from current Hunt 22
- Stamped on nib: 22 / Hunt / Extra Fine / Round Pointed / U.S.A.
- Also referred to as Hunt 22B