Aspacia Kusulas - Lovestruck Alphabet - Feb 4
Within this 3-hour live class & recording you will learn: Specific strokes and flourishes. You will prepare the movements of your arm and hands to create flourishes for the construction of the le…Read More
Within this 3-hour live class & recording you will learn:
- Specific strokes and flourishes.
- You will prepare the movements of your arm and hands to create flourishes for the construction of the letters.
- How to create curved strokes with ease.
- Create beautiful letters to add to your practices, letters, cards, creative or business projects.
- A new option for your customers.
- You will learn step by step to build each letter of this alphabet called Lovestruck. Inspired by an alphabet used in 1980's. I will guide you and you can easily follow the ductus of each letter. The letters will help you create projects like cards, art pieces, or implement some elements into other projects. There are endless possibilities!
- You will gain more confidence to make the flourishes and a slightly more complex and decorative alphabet.
Class Cost: 65.00
For more information or to register: https://en.designkous.com/events/lovestruck-alphabeth-date-to-be-confirmed-live-online-english
- NIKKO G NIB (N113)
- HUNT 86 (N86)
- GILLOT 404 (N74)
- OBLIQUE OR STRAIGHT PEN HOLDER (H23, H113, H114, H133, H134)
- Sumi ink, black or vermillion (I70, I141)
- Practice Cotton translucid paper (borden & Riley, Canson or your favorite one) (P25) (P09) (P32)
- Color ink
- Gouache inks, red, gold, pink or Coliro. (WNG2), (S1000)
- Nice paper such as Canson ingres, Red, green, or light colors (PS05)