S3009. inkmethis Layout Liner.
@inkmethis has created the perfect tool for adding parallel lines to any size paper. Simply slide the Layout Liner against a straight surface while marking through each hole with a mechanical pencil to create easy guidelines.
Each liner is made from lightweight clear plastic and includes:
- Holes for 1/8", 2mm, 2,5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- A 10" ruler with 1/8" printed grid
- A 90° protractor
- Quick angle cutouts at 10 (from vertical), 30, 45, 52, and 55 degrees
Here are some tips from Kestrel on how best to use the Layout Liner:
- For easy erasing and to prevent scoring of the paper, allow your pencil to lightly glide across the envelope with no pressure applied
- For dark envelopes, use a white lead pencil (like this)
- Make sure your ink is dry (then wait even longer just to be sure!) before erasing
- Use a soft eraser such as a kneaded eraser or a polymer eraser
Liner is approximately 7" x 10.5”.