N118-10PK. Zebra G Nibs -- Pack of 10.
Zebra G Nib. Similar to the popular Nikko G Nib, but a little more flexible and sharper. It will produce a finer hairline than the Nikko. Same sturdy quality. Michael Sull still recommends the Nikko G Nib as best for learning Spencerian, but this Zebra G Nib is a good one, too, for Spencerian.
- Great nib for pointed pen scripts
- In JNB Pointed Nib Sampler (N154)
- Made in Japan
- Chrome-finish steel
- Stamped on nib: G / Zebra
- Recommended by Michael Sull for Spencerian
- Sharper point and more flexible than Nikko G
They're affordable enough for experimentation. Love these nibs!